We understand that people are having difficulty in obtaining these files.
Please note:

*  If you are in the UK and have access to JANET, then you may use blue book
   file transfer to obtain the files from uk.ac.exeter.sgml1 as described in
   the previous posting.

*  uk.ac.exeter.sgml1 is NOT available on INTERNET.   We hope to have sorted
   out direct IP access by the end of the year.   In the meantime, you
   may e-mail the Project directly (on [log in to unmask]), stating the form
   in which you would like to receive the files - ie uuencode, pkpak, pkzip,
   boo, etc - and we will *try* to oblige!

Sorry if our enthusiasm to make these files publicly available caused us to
"jump the gun" a little.