Hello, I understand that you might be able to advise on the availability of a
machine tractable thesaurus for English. What I am looking for specifically is
a list of words where there is associated with each a list of synonyms.
Do you know where I might get such a thing?

Also, have you any documents which say exactly what TEI is? I have spoken to Ed
Fox at VPI about it in general but I would be interested in learning the
details.

Thanks very much for any help or advice you can give.

Best regards

richard sutcliffe

Richard F.E. Sutcliffe
Department of Computer Science
University of Limerick
Ireland

+353 61 333644 Ext 5006
+353 61 330876 Dept Fax (Preferred)
+353 61 330316 Univ Fax (If Dept Fax no good)

email [log in to unmask]