On Mon, 2 Nov 1992 15:42:12 CST you said:
>I've ftp-ed the following drafts of TEI-P2 from the TEI-server:
>
>p221.doc, p222.doc, p234.doc, & p2pr.doc (the latest, as at 23 Oct '92).
>
>and noticed that the section "Part III. 37. Base Tag Set for Lexical Data"
>seems to be missing from the contents of the p2pr.doc (but present in the
>earlier drafts).  Can anyone please tell me why?  Many thanks in advance.

Boy, are you attentive!  As you might suspect (or fear):  the chapter
on computational lexica has been removed from the projected table of
contents because it does not seem likely to be deliverable for TEI P2.
We do continue to hope to be able to include such a chapter in some
future version of the guidelines, but it seemed misleading to continue
to advertise it for version 2.

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
 ACH / ACL / ALLC Text Encoding Initiative
 University of Illinois at Chicago