I have started up Emacs (19.25, SunOS 4.1.3, OpenWin) and loaded a
bare-bones TEI2 header. Now I'm starting to add
<TEXT><BODY><HEAD>...</HEAD><DIV0><P>... and after a few words I want
to insert <FORENAME>

It won't let me. Picking `Markup'/`Insert element' shows no entry for
<FORENAME> nor for <PERSON*>. I have included

<!ENTITY % TEI.prose 'INCLUDE'>
<!ENTITY % TEI.verse 'INCLUDE'>
<!ENTITY % TEI.names.dates 'INCLUDE'>

loaded in the DOCTYPE, and psgml happily parses the DTD. According to
the Green Book, <FORENAME> can only occur within <PERSNAME> can only
occur within <PERSON> or MPERSONGRP> etc etc...all of which seems rather
redundant when I merely with to tag a forename for later use.

What have I done wrong? {Is|are} there more declarations I need to
include?

///Peter