After P3 was published, it was mentioned that the documentation would
shortly be available as a Dynatext-packaged hypertext. Is this already
available? What are its features? Meanwhile, I've been using the
Virginia etext site at http://etext.virginia.edu/TEI.html which
provides a well-organised online version of the docs.

What are the prospects of getting TEI tools for tagging and TEI
browsers? Will it be possible to use the Mosaic Panorama for viewing
TEI texts? At the moment I find it a great impediment to TEI's
progress that there are so few tools with which you can make use of
it. Psgml is really nice for tagging but I'm not aware of any PD or
reasonably priced browsers. I'm thinking of starting to build such a
thing myself. I think I would confine myself to some subset of TEI,
like teispoken.

Janne Himanka
--
There's always room      + [log in to unmask] (MIME)
for one fighter-bomber   + http://www.oulu.fi/jh.html