Can anyone tell me how to make a TEI rules file for SoftQuad's
Author/Editor with SoftQuads RulesBuilder, using TEI2.DTD and the other
TEI DTDs? When I have tried I get an error message: Error in ... element
used but not defined. Then follows a list of element names, TEXT,
DATESTRUCT, LANG  and  the list goes on ...
I do not know what the source of the problem is in the TEI documents and
what modifications they need are not clear to me.
Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, Lewis M. Barth

Lewis M. Barth                       Office Phone: (213) 749-3424
Hebrew Union College                 Home Phone:   (818) 783-8179
3077 University Avenue               Office FAX:   (213) 749-1192
Los Angeles, CA 90007                E-mail: [log in to unmask]
        E-mail subscribed lists: [log in to unmask]