---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 12:21:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Dennis Lanasa <GALAXY::WPGATE::GALAXY::[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Topic: Prehospital RSI (fwd) - Reply

Dr. Linzer:

Our prehospital system has been doing RSI as a research project
for about two years now, using succinylcholine after initial
intubation attempts are unsuccessful.  I can not release the
preliminary data, since this will be published in the future;
however, I will say that the preliminary results are somewhat
promising.

The outline of our study proposal is available.  Yes, our ED
physicians had a significant input into this project, as well as
being the principle investigators.  It started as their project,
initially.

You may contact me directly at (717) 851-2972 for more
discussion.

D. Jim LaNasa