At Leipzig University/Computer Science Dept., we are involved in a
text retrieval project concerned with newspaper (full) texts.
Unfortunately, documents provided by a local publisher are in
Quark Xpress format.

Does anybody know of tools for converting Quark Xpress into SGML, RTF,
HTML or any other "reasonable" text format for further processing ?

|    Christian Wolff                                     |
|    Institut fuer Informatik                            |
|    Universitaet Leipzig                                |
|    Augustusplatz 10-11                                 |
|    D-04109 Leipzig                                     |
|    Tel. ++49 341 719 2192                              |
|    Fax. ++49 341 719 2188                              |
|    e-mail: [log in to unmask]     |