In an effort to suppliment my meager income, I submit another error
in those marvelous green books:

  On p. 1087 near the top the reg= attribute of the ORIG element
has the brief explanation "(i.e. original)"; this should obviously
be "(i.e. regularization) or some such. (I'll bet this is a left
over from ORIG and REG being mirrors of each other.)
  The same error occurs in the CD version, and can be found in the
plain-text (p3x and ref format) version at <xptr doc=p3tagdocs
from="ID (orig) CHILD (2 RS)">, although I have to admit I may not
have the most recent release.

NOTE for anyone actually trying to follow the XPTR:
  The p3tagdocs entity is declared as the file "p3reftag.ref" at
  the top of p3.p3x.