Oh boy, I'm gonna be rich!

On p. 827 (or, for the technically inclined, in <xptr doc=p3entdocs
from="ID (ISODATE) CHILD (1 desc)">) the ISO standard that defines
the format for a date is given as "714[?]", whereas everywhere else
that I've noticed it is given as ISO 8601 or 8601:1988. The same
error exists in the DynaText version on CD-ROM and the plain text
p3x format version I have (which may not be the most recent).

P.S. Yes, I know that the $2 offer for bug reports is for bugs in
     the DTD, not just typos in the green book. But I'm still
     hoping. :-)