I am interested in obtaining any references on pain management in the
pediatric population, primarily in the emergency department setting.
There does not appear to be any journal articles on medline that I can
find.  There are a few for adults but no review articles for peds.  If
you have such a reference, please e-mail it to me, if you do not mind!

Thanks for your help.

Jim Jones

James B. Jones, M.D., Pharm.D.
Resident - Emergency Medicine
Geisinger Medical Center                Voice - (717) 271-8001
100 N. Academy Road                     Fax - (717) 271-6507
Danville, PA 17821                      E-Mail - [log in to unmask]