A good, relativly recent overview of pain management in pediatrics can
be found in Pediatric Annals, vol. 24, number3, march 1995.  The entire
issue is devoted to this topic.

PEMDOC

Zach Kassutto, M.D.
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children       Voice - (215)427-5369
Front Street at Erie  Avenue                  Fax - (215)427-4668
Philadophia, PA 19134                         E-Mail - [log in to unmask]