We are interested in finding a list or partial list of directors of
pediatric emergency departments in the US and Canada.  We are interested
in both academic and non-academic centers large and small.

If this does not exist perhaps we should develop one.  This can be a
vital tool for organization and research into pediatric emergency medicine.

If you have access to part or all of this information please fax it to me
at 404-325-6233 and hopefully we can develop a comprhensive list.

Also if you have suggestions of who to contact for this information
please inform.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Sincerely,

Hal Simon,MD
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Egleston Children's Hospital
Atlanta, GA 30322
fax 404-325-6233