> I'm looking for an ISO entity reference for a symbol used to express
> longitudinal feet.  The sentence I am working on is:

> She died at sea and was buried lat. 15°50' S., long110°35'E.

What you've got there are not feet, but minutes -- sixtieths of a degree.  The
correct public entity for this is ′ (prime or minute) from ISOtech (ISO
8879-1986//ENTITIES General Technical//EN).  For good measure, this set also
includes ″ (double prime, or second, where a second is a sixtieth of a
minute of arc).

But, on the subject of feet (and inches), I'm not aware of a public entity for
the single-quote-like (double-quote-like) indicators.  In the British National
Corpus, on the random ocasions where we managed actually to differentiate these
symbols from single and double quotes, we rolled our own: &ft; and ∈ as I
recall.