[Message forwarded by request]
> Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 08:51:24 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: TEI and SGML special issue
>
> Robin,
>
>    Would you want to post the following for me on lists that specialize
>in SGML?  Thanks.  -- Eric

   Members of this list may be interested in the following information
about a special issue of _Text Technology_ devoted to electronic texts,
the TEI, and SGML.

        -- Eric Johnson

Electronic Texts and the Text Encoding Initiative

A Special Issue of _TEXT Technology_

Edited by Lou Burnard, Oxford University

Contents

"The Text Encoding Initiative"
Eric Johnson

"Introduction to the Special Issue"
Lou Burnard

"Varieties of Electronic Experience"
Jeffery Triggs

"Using the World-Wide Web to Deliver Complex Electronic Documents:
Implications for Librarians"
John Price-Wilkin

"The Lingua Parallel Concordancing Project"
Laurent Romary, Nathalie Mehl, and David Woolls

"Only 250 error messages!"
Susan E. Kruse

"Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter"
James K. Tauber

"Tables of Contents TEI-style"
Syd Bauman

"Bare Bones TEI: A Very Very Small Subset of the TEI Encoding Scheme"
C. M. Sperberg-McQueen

For information about how to obtain a copy of this special issue,
send email to [log in to unmask]

Robin Cover                Email: [log in to unmask]  ("uta-ef-el-el")
6634 Sarah Drive
Dallas, TX  75236  USA     In case of link failure, use:
Tel: (1 214) 296-1783 (h)     [log in to unmask]
Tel: (1 214) 709-3346 (w)
FAX: (1 214) 709-3380