>From: [log in to unmask] (Lewis M. Barth)
>Subject: Re: Panorama and TEI

>3. Change the <!DOCTYPE ...> line in your TEI file to something like:
><!DOCTYPE PRE PUBLIC "-//LMB//TEI.2 SYSTEM//EN" "PLRDCTAN.DTD">
>in which plrdctan.dtd, or whatever TEI.DTD you use, runs your whole TEI show.

It is interesting to see how other have approached the setup of their Panorama
files, at Oxford we have taken a slightly different approach and made use of
public identifiers at the beginning of the document, for example:

<!DOCTYPE TEI.2 PUBLIC "-//TEI//DTD TEI Lite 1.0//EN">

while at the same time making the appropraite declarations in the CATALOG and
ENTITYRC files.

>and change the <>entityrc<> file to  contain something like:
>
>PUBLIC "-//LMB//TEI.2 SYSTEM//EN"

here we have made declarations in the ENTITYRC file using STYLESPEC, NAVIGATOR
and VERBATIM to define which stylesheet, navigator or verbatim text is to be
used by the application. By doing this you are not prompted by Panorama for a
stylesheet of navigator everytime you load a text.
e.g

PUBLIC "-//TEI//TEI lite 1.0//EN"
VERBATIM "EG"
STYLESPEC "Default" "TEILITE.SSH"