Dear reader,

Peter Robinson writes in 'The transcription...' that DynaText is well suited
to browse TEI files. In my asumption, a TEI 'engine', or 'browser' for that
matter, would have to be able to process milestones, implement the extended
pointer syntax, check for valid attribute values, understand %inherited, be
able to check and implement the directions recorded in the WSD, and
represent elements such as <expan> well. Can anyone tell me if this is
covered in the DynaText browser? Which browser, if not DynaText, does all
this for us?

Thanks in advance,
Arjan.
Arjan Loeffen           Achter de Dom 22-24  ++31+30536417  voice work
Faculty of Arts         3512JP Utrecht       ++31+206656463 voice home
University of Utrecht   The Netherlands      ++31+30539221  fax work
[log in to unmask]     www.let.ruu.nl/departments/C+L/loeffen/home.htm