We continue to interview qualified individuals for the position of
Fellowship Director in the division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron. We are also interviewing for
an attending staff position in the same division, with academic rank
commensurate with qualifications and experience. The salary and benefit
package is very competitive.

The ED evaluates 65,000 pediatric patients each year, administers the
regional poison center and child abuse evaluation programs, administers a
very active suture/wound management program, and provides prehospital
medical control for Akron EMS and for several other area emergency
medical services. The program is closely aligned with three area
Emergency Medicine residency programs, and provides the PEM education for
area Pediatric, Family Medicine, and Surgical training programs.
Hospital, community, and university support of the Emergency Department
and its initiatives is exemplary.

Please call for more information! Inquiries should be directed by
telephone, electronic mail, or postal service to:

Norman C. Christopher, MD
Director, Emergency/Trauma Services
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron
One Perkins Square
Akron, OH  44308
(330) 379-8452

Thank you!