     Our center has elaborated and proved (for the last 6 years) the method
of digital  vertebrodiagnostic.  It  means  the  determination of the inner
organs condition according to the spinous processes displacement.  We  have
found out that every visceral organ is connected with the definite vertebra.
The discovered dependance of the spinous processes  displacement  from  the
inner organs  condition  allows  to  detect  the  impairments of different
organs and systems from the first months  of  human  life  without  special
equipment.
     In the case the disease developes vertebrodiagnostic makes it possible
to control the treatment and its effectiveness.
     Using the elaborated methodics and the apparatus  complex  enables  to
normalize the  state  of  the  organism  and  to  treat  such  diseases  as
scoliosis, ostheochondrosis, radiculits, prostatitis and other disturbances
of the inner organs and  support-locomotor system.  This complex  allows
to treat 3 or 4 patients simultaneously while diagnosing the others.
     Besides, original sanples of cardiostimulators,  electrostimulator  of
urgenital disturbances,  auditory neuritis diagnostic-treatment complex are
now availavle.  We  are  ready  to  publish   monography   about   clinical
electrostimulation of organs and tissues.
     The main benefit of the system in comparison with the other ones is
the possibility  to prevent the developement of endogenous risk factors,
straight forward procedure, continious control under the pathology dynamcs
and significante cheapening of the  treatment  and  prophylactics.  It  may
become the basis for prophylactical medicine creation and the improvement of
the genofund.
     We are  ready to co-operate with any medical and education institutions
or interested firms in organizing the educational seminars on this  method,
production of  apparatus  complexes,  creating  educational  and  treatment
centers, organizing the curative tourism etc.

      V.Bugavev
     Director of SCIENTIFIC CENTWE OF
     MEDICAL AND TECHNICAL PROBLEMS
            'RHYTHM'