>-- [ From: Martin Herman * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
>
>Where is this material published? It sounds like a bunch of
>chiropractic BS. I would challenge the author to provide credible
>scientific foundations for all this doublespeak.
>
>Where is the board administrator?
>
>The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
>  http://www.brown.edu/Administration/Emergency_Medicine/ped-em-l.html
>
>Don't be so hard on this fellow.  Your first question and challenge are
valid points.
Your use of "BS" is offensive and unprofessional for this audience.  Talk
about "Where
is the board administrator?"!  Remember, this person is from the former
Soviet Union.
Your response doesn't leave a good impression of First Amendment free
speech.  Please
reconsider your position.  Consider it a form of so-called "alternative
medicine."
John J. Fraser, Jr., M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Emergency Medicine
University of Texas-Houston  Medical School
6431 Fannin, #5.248
Houston, TX 77030 USA
Office (713)792-4969 X1567
FAX (713)792-4946