john fraser wrote:

> >-- [ From: Martin Herman * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
> >
> >Where is this material published? It sounds like a bunch of
> >chiropractic BS. I would challenge the author to provide credible
> >scientific foundations for all this doublespeak.
> >
> >Where is the board administrator?

> >Don't be so hard on this fellow.  Your first question and challenge are
> valid points.
> Your use of "BS" is offensive and unprofessional for this audience.  Talk
> about "Where
> is the board administrator?"!  Remember, this person is from the former
> Soviet Union.
> Your response doesn't leave a good impression of First Amendment free
> speech.  Please
> reconsider your position.  Consider it a form of so-called "alternative
> medicine."

Well, Martin Herman's comments were not offensive to me.
It is not because this guy comes from former USSR that he should not
substantiate more his "proved" treatment and that we cannot challenge
his "new" treament. When you post such a message you should expect some
reactions...

--

Louis Geoffroy, m.d.
Salle d'Urgence