Dear All:

  The Department of Pediatrics at Eastern VA Medical School has two
openings for faculty in the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
We have a state of the art facility which sees 35,000 patients per
year.  We offer a three year fellowship and are actively involved in
clinical research.  Our salary is quite competitive and our clinical
workload will be approximatley 28 hours/week.  The Tidewater area of
Virginia includes Norfolk and Va beach, offers proximity to the
ocean, fine cultural activities, and a very temperate climate.  I am very interested
in speaking to individuals looking for an academic position.  Feel
free to contact me by phone or e-mail.

Daniel J. Isaacman (804-668-9222)
Dan Isaacman
Children's Hospital of the King's Daugters
601 Children's Lane
Norfolk, VA 23507
e-mail address:  [log in to unmask]
office number 804-668-9573