final rulings at the URL site I previously posted, I thought I would
provide the search instructions. When you access the Purdue Library
Web page you are presented with a large number of government
documents. Click in the box under Federal Register, Volume 60 (1995),
then go to the search term box and enter: "HCFA Medicare Final" These
words are chosen to give you the final HCFA guidelines. You will then
see a list of documents. The one you want is from the Dec 8, 1995
edition, labelled: "Medicare Programs: Revisions to Payment Policies
and Adjustments."  It comes as a summary and as a "PDF" file. The
latter is a "portable document format" that requires the Adobe
Acrobat reader. Be prepared for a long downtime, the document is 22
million bytes!

Hope this helps.
Arno Zaritsky, M.D.
Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters
Eastern Virgnia Medical School
Norfolk, VA 23507
804-668-7486   FAX: 804-668-7313

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: