I always liked isoproteronol, though we did have evidence of MI in one 14
year old asthmatic (ironically, one of my continuity clinic patients, who
had been doing well for two years, and I told his Mom about a week before
this episode that he seemed to be outgrowing his asthma). I would use
epinephrine or isoproteronol pending a supply of terbutaline...

Jim Chamberlain
Emergency Department
Children's Hospital
111 Michigan Ave, NW