The following query catches me without an answer.  Are there any
subscribers to TEI-L or TEI-TECH who have experience tagging Muslim
names in TEI or other SGML document types?

-CMSMcQ
Could you recommend contacting somebody with an experience in
encoding complex Muslim names.  After reading the relevant sections
of the Guidelines, I still have some unanswered questions.

I'm working on developing the *Encyclopedia Iranica* conversion
project.

Thanks for your help.

-- Alex Popovkin                            C.P. 2450
[log in to unmask]                        40022-970 Salvador BA
Bahia, Brazil                               BRAZIL