-- [ From: Martin Herman * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

BIll
I agree with you after read your latest message.

As for being liable etc, you should get legal advice from the state
mmedical associations counsel or AAP,etc.

In my humble opinion The hospital can say that they have a child
friendly atmosphere ( ie the one exam room) and a pediatrician nearby
(you) that is available for phone consultation. The ems system should
be clear that pediatric trauma and critical medical cases should be
transported to the nearest EDAP ( Emergency Department Approved for
Pediatrics). or at least staffed for pediatric emergencies.

For help send e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: