        Emergency Nursing World ! is online.  This new WWW page is the first
practice-based internet resource for emergency nursing, and is intended to
be a comprehensive, evolving, and interactive location for the broad
interests of this uniquely challenging nursing specialty and for discussion
with other professionals in emergency care fields.
        I'm sure that you will find this to be an interesting and useful
addition for the internet community of emergency professionals.
Contributions and comment are eagerly invited.  As we all function more
effectively with a teamwork approach to meeting the needs of the emergency
patient, so too are our resources enhanced and our communications with each
other improved by the contributions of many.
        Please visit Emergency Nursing World ! today.  Bookmark the site.
Include its URL on computers and resource lists at work. Link us to your
related WWW sites.  Let us know if ENW should link your site also.  Make ENW
the home page of your internet browser at work. Please share ENW with other
interested professionals.

        Emergency Nursing World!

                                        "Thanks for your support!"

                                                         Tom

Tom Trimble, RN
Originator and Maintainer of
EMERGENCY NURSING WORLD 1
http://www.hooked.net/~ttrimble/enw/index.html

For help send e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: