I apologize if this has been discussed in the recent past, but a sporadic
E-mail connection has made me an occasional subscriber.  I am
interested in the group's experience with implementing an electronic
medical record in the ED.  Has anyone found a system that allows easy
clinical data entry and is very user friendly (especially in EDs with high
monthly resident turnover)?  Can you recommend specific systems or
good places to get information (web pages, journals, etc.)?

Michael Bird
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron

For help send e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: