On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Hilary Attfield wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to simple start-up directions for using
> Author/Editor and Rules Builder and the teilite.dtd or tei2.dtd?

SoftQuad RulesBuilder has had trouble with the TEI DTDs, which I have
been able to circumvent by incorporating the various files accessed from
tei2.dtd into a single large file. This file is available by anonymous
ftp at ftp.pitt.edu in dept/slavic/sgml/tei2rb.dtd. No guarantees, but
it worked for me.

Cheers,

David

Professor David J. Birnbaum     email: [log in to unmask]
Department of Slavic Languages  url:   http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~djb/
1417 Cathedral of Learning      voice: 1-412-624-5712
University of Pittsburgh        fax:   1-412-624-9714
Pittsburgh, PA 15260 USA