Perry and everyone:

We ran into the same problem here at CETH; SoftQuad helped diagnose a
couple of problems, which are partly fixable. Check out the file at URL:
http://www.ceth.rutgers.edu/projects/hercproj/panorama.htm for some
documentation. (If you have an interest in linking to this file, let us
know.)

Briefly, though: if the error is "DTD not found" it's because the first
time Panorama is installed on a Windows 95 machine, it does not
preconfigure Netscape (or Mosaic?) as the www browser. As a result it
doesn't know to go back to Netscape and ask to download the DTD. The fix
is to start Panorama and choose the "Web Browser" item from the
"Options" menu, where you may select the browser. Close Panorama; it
will remember the setting.

The other error you may get, an "Unexpected EOF," is harder to work
around, and apparently has to do with .dll files tripping over each
other. (Would someone from SoftQuad clarify if I've got it wrong?) Many
of us are listening carefully to rumors of Panorama 2.0's imminent
release....

Hope this is a help--
Wendell Piez
CETH