I will just mention this particular anomaly and then stop clogging the
airwaves.  I was having the same problem with Panorama at other sites
that people had reported having at mine:  Panorama wouldn't/couldn't
process the dtd.  I started having this problem after changing the Web
Browser Option to Mosaic instead of Netscape to see if I could replicate
the problem.  Even after changing the option back to Netscape, Pan-Free
only worked at about half the sites I tried. I just reinstalled a fresh
copy of Pan-Free, and presto! no more problems at the same sites. Go
figure.  To paraphrase Chief Joseph, I will mention this no more forever
on the public airwaves, but will be happy to correspond privately with
individuals if they're still having problems.

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University