Dear listers,

While I was tagging transcriptions of spoken texts (radio journals) I
encountered a phenomenon that, at first sight, does not seem to be
covered by the TEI-guidelines.

In the middle of the text you have three dots (...). These do not
indicate pause or hesitation, but they show that the person who
transcribed the material couldn't understand what was said. So actually,
words or parts of sentences should have been here. Does anybody know how
I could tag this?

Thanks a lot!

|Bruno Tersago                                      Tel:  +32-16-32 50 88|
|Centre for Computational Linguistics               Fax:  +32-16-32 50 98|
|B-3000 Leuven (Belgium)       URL: http://www.ccl.kuleuven.ac.be/~bruno/|