Can anyone direct me to simple start-up directions for using
Author/Editor and Rules Builder and the teilite.dtd or tei2.dtd?  In
trying to build up a rules file with teilite.dtd, I get the message "An
attribute with the declared value type of ID must have a default value
type of either IMPLIED or REQUIRED."  Having downloaded mosts of the tei
files from the University of Illinois at Chicago, I am still stuck with
a message--when trying to build a Rules file from tei2.dtd--"Error in
the DTD: Bad Marked Section.  The file contains an unclosed marked
section." Could I still be missing files?  In perplexity,

Hilary Attfield [log in to unmask]
West Virginia University