An interesting proposal to teach cricothyrotomy to pediatricians.  I have
a question for all teaching attendings:  How many of you teach pediatric
residents cutdown techniques for vascular assess?  This in my experience
is more often an issue in arrest situations than securing the airway.
Even though intraosseous access maybe an option in  some cases, it would
be reassuring to have another option.

LCK