I was wondering whether there has been any progress on creating formal
public identifiers (FPIs) for the TEI DTDs and entity files.  Now that
it costs only US$95 to register an owner identifier with the GCA (and we
need only one for the entire project), there seems little reason for
delay.  For more information on registering owner identifiers, see

  http://www.gca.org/publicid/index.htm

My apologies in advance if I've missed an announcement on this topic.

All the best,

David
--
David Megginson                 [log in to unmask]
Microstar Software Ltd.         [log in to unmask]