At 10:20 AM -0600 11/1/96, Michael Sperberg-McQueen wrote:

[snip!]

>Academics for whom the standard registration fee is too steep should
>probably call the conferences' Poster Chair, Debbie Lapeyre of
>Mulberry Technologies, to see if she can do anything for you.

When I called GCA they quoted an academic rate of US$550 which is, I
believe, 40% off the regular price.  It is nowhere on the literature,
however.

Nick Finke

    Nicholas D. Finke                                  Phone: (513) 556-0103
    Center for Electronic Text in the Law   Fax:    (513) 556-6265
    University of Cincinnati College of Law
    P.O. Box 210142                                  Email:
    Cincinnati, OH  45221-0142                    [log in to unmask]