   David Megginson replies to Terry Butler, who wrote:
[...]
   > will take no time at all -- I wouldn't budget more than the initial
   > entry time * 10% for it.

This can be a little misleading. In even a no more than moderately
complex text of mixed verse and prose in an ancient language it is
quite likely to take a lot more than 10% of the data entry time, IMHO,
as you have to decide _where_ to put the markup.

If that decision is already clear (as from a more modern printed
edition), then 10% would seem to be a good figure.

///Peter