Where is the most suitable place to put the URL of a document
that you are referencing in a bibliographic reference within
a TEI document?

If I'm keeping a full bib in a div at the end of my doc (or in an
external entity, perhaps tied in with BIBTeX), what element in
BIBLFULL is suitable for holding a URL?

Indeed, if you are using TEI to write a book or thesis, what is the
best way to do footnoting?

Example:

Manual.</p>

[this can then be processed to create a superior digit reference,
and (if the style requires) a footnote-style reference, picking up
the details from the bibliography at the end, adding the content of
<note> as the local variant (eg p.37 in this case), or even detecting
prior usage of this idref and outputting ibid or op cit]

<div1><head>Bibliography</head>
<author>B. L. User</author>
...etc
</biblfull>
[more biblfulls]
</div1>

Is this what people are doing or have I missed a better way?

///Peter