Seeing the recent discussion of Hebrew character encoding/representation
reminded me to send this list notice of the availability of Babble 1.0,
Java-based unicode-browsing software produced (and distributed free) by
the Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities.  Drop me a line
if you'd like to be added to the email list we use to announce
improvements and new releases, and point a web browser to
http://www.iath.virginia.edu/babble/

If you're interested in more information, in downloading the current version,
or in related unicode information and tools.

John Unsworth / Director, IATH / Dept. of English
http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/