Print

Print


I've been reading with interest what Dominic has been saying. One
major problem I have had in dealing with hebrew characters is to get
them to display correctly. I am encoding this poem which has some
words in Hebrew so I've decided to use CMSMCQ's Writing System
Declaration. I also want to be able to display these characters
correctly but I couldn't find any publically available font which is ISO
compatible. So I've got my hands on fontographer and I will manipulate
the fonts into the correct position. When I have it done I'll make the
font available to anyone interested.
 
Mavis