Bruce R. Gilson wrote:

> rmay wrote:
>
> >I'm not crazy about either one.  How about 'bu-' from Mandarin?
>
> Irrelevant to Novial. The vocabulary of Novial is Germano-Romance. Adding one
> Mandarin root is nonsensical.

That's rather limiting, but if that's your rule, that's your rule.
I'll say this: if you can find a root that ends in a vowel, I'd
think you'd have a minimum of problems with difficult clusters
formed. Or maybe you already have a way of dealing with that.
What if des- precedes a word beginning with a z or j sound?

--rmay

--
"That government is best which governs somebody else."
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7429/