Auxlangers,

I'm preparing comparative texts in the following languages
for a webpage:

Esperanto, Ido, Novial, Glosa, LsF, Interlingua, Occidental

I think I can do most of them using the web vocabularies,
but I need help with LsF and Occidental.
Does anyone know where I can find vocabularies, or would
anyone volunteer to do a short translation into these
languages?

Also, I'd like some input on a couple of issues:

1.  How would Esperantists like to see their text presented?
    With x, h, ^, or what?  I'm open to suggestions.

2.  Which version of Novial would supporters like me to use?

Many Thanks,

James Chandler