rmay wrote:

> I'm wanting to do a vocabulary for Tceqli, but I hate the notion of
> slowly typing everything in and alphabetizing as I go.  Has anyone
> used a database or some other sort of alphabetizer for his vocabularies?
> Thanks,

Could you use a word processor?  Microsoft Word (at least 6.0 and 7.0)
have a function called "Sort Text" which can organize lists in alpha-
betical or numerical order (in the former case, basicall in order of
ASCII code).  You can go by fields: the Tab separates fields.  Word-
Perfect probably has a similar sort function.

As for databases, I never use them, so I'm no help there.

Danny