Dear Dr. Herman:

How does using a non-rebreather mask with high flow oxygen treat
hyperventilation?

Thanks,

Guy

Guy H. Haskell, Ph.D., REMT-P
Emergency Care Center
Egleston Children's Hospital at
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
phone: 404-727-4624
fax: 404-727-2133

Work like a Protestant, think like a Buddhist.