Welcome to MedConnect's Family Practice Residents Site!
We thank you for your participation. This month's issue at
http://www.medconnect.com/familyresidents features the following:

FREE BOARD REVIEWS with FREE CME credit:

"Childhood Immunization: The First Step to Disease Prevention"

"Diagnosis and Management of Infants and Children with
Fever of Unknown Etiology"

"Current Approaches to Managing HIV Infection in the Outpatient Setting"

FREE MEDLINE with simple and power-search capabilities and a
user-friendly interface.

LIFESTYLES online magazine:
The BEAT (news, events, opinions, profiles, and gossip)
Family Practice Residents Flock to Kansas City!
* Be my lucky rubber duckie
* Taxi driver
* It's OK to like their dog food
* Dining out in Kansas City
VITALITY (art, photography, poetry, and short stories)
TASTE (recipes, jokes, and anecdotes)
* Sassy salsa recipes: Salsa Mexicana and Tango me Mango
* Why did the patient let out a blood-curdling cry? See our jokes section.

PERSONALIZE
Would you like to have your own homepage complete with your favorite links?
Click on Personalize, and it's as easy as ABC or www...

Coming attractions:

A searchable directory of residency programs that will be a part of Online,
a comprehensive database of over 1000 sites, hand-picked and rated for your
convenience.

Cookies at Personalize. Find out what they are.

Stay connected at http://www.medconnect.com/familyresidents
Forward this e-mail to all of your friends.
Submit to Lifestyles.

Yours truly,
MedConnect
http://www.medconnect.com/familyresidents