Ulu/o skribis:

> There is a free web archive of AuxLang on
>
>         http://www.findmail.com/listsaver/auxlang/

Great!  I've just had a look at what you all were doing before March,
when people like Edmundo G-E and Rik Dalton were posting.  I also
saw what you said about my site before I got here.  Someone said
there are some inaccuracies in my history - I must say I'm not sure
where, though perhaps I've made some corrections since then.

Didn't it all get a bit nasty when Mr Line had to be firm with Edmundo?
What kind of friends do you have, Mark?  Anyway, it's a shame Edmundo
had to leave.

James Chandler.