From:   James Chandler[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, October 07, 1997 7:09 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list AUXLANG
Subject:        search for a male suffix

Does anyone know of any European language which uses a suffix to
denote the male being?  There are plenty of female suffixes about,
but from the fact that Ido has taken -ul-, I am given to conclude
that there is no a posteriori choice available.
More widely, has anyone come across a male suffix in any natural
language?

Thanks,
James Chandler.