Raymond A. Brown wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Well, Bruce & I have disagreed over some things, but I'm with Bruce 100%
> here [even in the bit I snipped :-) ]
>
> Ray.
>
> PS - also agree 100% with Leo's sentiments in "Super "Vote" count =
> Basically Trivial, IMO" which I have just read.

Interesting, since both of you did vote for your favorites, did you not? Isn't this
a bit of sour grapes? You can't vote for and then vote against at the same time.
That causes confusion and discord. Is that what you want? That just spawns and keeps
going the discord that already has existed in the past. I suggest a different tact
should be taken, it can't be both at the same time. I wouldn't have been so
disappointed if you both had refrained from voting, and then said this.

Al l sue,
Bob