Mister Harlow what does exactly mean to clean one's chronometer? I am
not acquainted with this idiom.

I wish to mention also in regards to your message that I come to this
email list without much preparation for
a discussion concerning the merits of Esperanto. If you wish to invite
your Esperanto friends to suggest to me and to other people also the
merits of Esperanto for a global language by all means do so.
I am willing to listen to your explanation and I hope you are willing to
listen to my responses.

Sincerely yours
Mo