Benvenite Moe! Welcome Moe!
--I feel interlingua of iala is also a good candidate for
a global auxiliary since it retains the common roots found
in the modern romance languages as well as in English borrowings
from Latin, etc. It would be a great help if the example of
Sweden were followed (having high-school classes teaching the
"international vocabulary"). One can see how many great numbers
of clubs and followers of interlingua have come about as a result
of students being exposed to international vocabulary in these classes.

Ciao!
--Alicia.

 epi.pasi.de.toutois.ton.agapon.
ho.estin.sundesmos.tes.peleiotetos